TeamEnergize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamEnergize

Gaming with Friendly Users

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ

Go down 
+8
theeyungboss
PossibleSolid
iiAlekj
NachoCODfreak
XvXRebellionXvX
blizzone
v Shauunn x
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:48 pm

We are in the process of advertising, setting up and buying a url. Please be patient and suggest this to your friends.

Please post all suggestions in the suggestions area, and post all tutorials that you have in the proper section, we will be doing maintenance on the site for a little while but everything will be fine. Please enjoy your your stay and help us help you. - Smileyy

Last edited by TE Smileyy on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I felt like it)
Back to top Go down
https://teamenergize.forumotion.com
v Shauunn x

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Just like to say i will be telling friends about this and telling them to download your toolbar Surprised Smile Cool cheers jocolor sunny afro
Back to top Go down
blizzone

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: yayyy lets go   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:30 pm

always ready to go!!!
Back to top Go down
XvXRebellionXvX

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey just thought id say great job guys, i konw alot of people complain about these but i see the use for these modded lobbies. Anyway, i created an account and downloaded the toolbar. i know people really did this for the free tenth but i just did it to show suport and well help you guys get paid. I know you guys are busy and im not expecting an invite for onebut hey if you do invite me then thanks if not keep up the great work!

GT- XvXRebellionXvX
Back to top Go down
NachoCODfreak

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:47 am

I really agree. You guys are workin hard at this and I wanted to support you so I subscribed and downloaded the toolbar on all three of my computers in my house (that's $1.20 for u guys Very Happy ). I do want to get invited to one of your lobbies just like every other third prestige out there but you guys make slot of faggots happy with your lobbies. I want an invite alot but can you post the times each day that you do da lobbies??? Thx. Gamertag: NachoCODfreak
Back to top Go down
iiAlekj

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Yea you guys are doing very well on this i understand the use for modded lobbies i have been scammed on all the ones i joined so far and i really trust u guys ..(: Can u please send a invite to iiAlekj please andd thanks(: GT-iiAlekj iiAlekj iiAlekj Very Happy thankss guys(:
Back to top Go down
PossibleSolid

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Could you guys invite me to a 10th lobby GT: PossibleSolid. Thanks
Back to top Go down
theeyungboss

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 am

yea i told most of my xbl friends remember GT is ChapelThe don
Back to top Go down
upskaos

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 am

ill try to do my best to get ppl to download and sign up
gt: ups kaos
Back to top Go down
wrpg911

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 pm

i subscribed and downloaded your toolbar
im would like 2 say good job guys and keep up the good work and definetly we tell my friends to get 1oth from you Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
wrpg911

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm

i will do my best to get people to subscribe and download ur toolbar

my GT:wrpg911
Back to top Go down
Dreamz of Karma

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 am

Hey i am new here but i still downloaded it on 4 of my computers... including my parents and sisters..... but besides tht i had 3 of my friends download it, im tryin to get u guys the cash to make ur own website but its kinda hard those can be expencive but anywayse just send me an invite whenever im cool with whenever it is thx fer when u do =p

GT: Dreamz of Karma
Back to top Go down
Squirtle Squad

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:55 pm

yes rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1