TeamEnergize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamEnergize

Gaming with Friendly Users

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tean Energize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x iJosh v2 II

x iJosh v2 II

Tean Energize Empty
PostSubject: Tean Energize   Tean Energize Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:06 am

i would like to become A MODerator of Te i will help with graphx and as many things as i can including videos to get more people to help download the toolbar. Hit me Back x iJosh v2 II
I can also help with the toolbar
Back to top Go down
TE Smileyy
Admin

Tean Energize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tean Energize   Tean Energize Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:04 pm

You submit some work and well let you know.
As it stands Schoeys08 is doing a lot of our work, which is greatly appreciated.

Others are contributing as well.
Back to top Go down
guilty

Tean Energize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tean Energize   Tean Energize Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:46 pm

x iJosh v2 II wrote:
i would like to become A MODerator of Te i will help with graphx and as many things as i can including videos to get more people to help download the toolbar. Hit me Back x iJosh v2 II
I can also help with the toolbar

Whats up with all of the mod sites using toolbars. I don't understand why they are pushing that so much. Is there adware or some kind of pay per click thing? It seems like this site and all other sites are just trying to get people to download their toolbars instead of being about games and stuff. I'm really disappointed. I though you guys were different............. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tean Energize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tean Energize   Tean Energize Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tean Energize
Page 1 of 1